BEFORE THE EVENT - TECHNICAL PREPARATIONS
Use a desktop computer or laptop where both Webcam and Microphone is installed
* Check your audio quality, using headphones is highly advised
* Use a good webcam to improve the image quality
TIP: Download the "b2match" mobile App (App Store) to manage your 1:1 meetings on your phone!
Please note that video call meetings cannot be managed via the b2match Mobile App.
• Check your time-zone
Log-in and select "Edit my profile" to check your current time zone selection. If this is not the time zone you are located during the meetings please change accordingly.
• Use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera browser preferably
• Internet Edge Browser only works for Version IDs 80+ (Chromium edition)
• To make sure that everything is set correctly, please go to your "Meetings" and click on the green camera button "Meeting starts in ..." - this will open the video
call feature of your browser. You should be able to see yourself!
DURING THE ONLINE EVENT
• Access the web platform and be online at least 5-10 minutes before your meetings start.
• RESPECT the other participants' time and show up to all your meetings.
• Close your Video Call meeting timely.
Please leave the call-in time as you or your meeting partner can have a subsequent meeting right after. A watch is indicating the remaining meeting time.
• If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified.